Federation of Imperial States
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A CN:TE Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for round 29

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mouser

Plans for round 29 Empty
PostSubject: Plans for round 29   Plans for round 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:39 am

Hey folks.
Just thought I'd post and get discussion going/find out about what sort of militaristic direction we'll be taking as an alliance. I'm familiar with CN but not so much with TE.

Do we have any intention of forming pacts? (...are pacts even really a thing in TE?)

Are we going to war immediately? lulz and whatnot?

those are my two main questions, I guess. day 5 being right around the corner and whatnot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Electrobot

Plans for round 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for round 29   Plans for round 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Sorry to disappoint you, but we were think of taking a more laid back approach for the moment. However, if we have a sufficient build up of members, there might be some plans for us to flex our muscles in the near future.

As for pacts, yes, we have allied alliances.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Mouser

Plans for round 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for round 29   Plans for round 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Cool beans! Honestly I'm cool either way, war is fuckin expensive.
Who are we allied with?
Back to top Go down
XxWatchmanxX
Admin

Plans for round 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for round 29   Plans for round 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:27 pm

I've been talking to Hellas, and Electrobot has been talking to New League of Nations... They're our allies right now
Back to top Go down
https://fis-te.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Plans for round 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for round 29   Plans for round 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for round 29
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Federation of Imperial States :: Department of Defense :: Military Strategics Center-
Jump to: