Federation of Imperial States
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A CN:TE Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funk Master Tenal

Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis Empty
PostSubject: Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis   Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:49 am

I've been attacked by Ford Galaxy I've been sent into anarchy and am running out of money fast I need help fast please.
Back to top Go down
Funk Master Tenal

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis   Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:53 am

He told me to talk to Free123 I'm awaiting his reply
Back to top Go down
Electrobot

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis   Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Continuing with the fight will only drain more of your resources. And since there is no such thing as "Foreign Aid" in CN:TE, the best option is to end the fighting ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis   Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacked by Ford Galaxy: The Flying Kiwis
Page 1 of 1